HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH022.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using images of Angels from the darkside. Creepy, cool or cute... they just need have a touch of the angelic about them :)
This week is sponsored by Stamp It Crazy again! Yep, the winner this week will receive this creepy cool winged rubber stamp, unmounted, from Barb at SIC. I'll confess, as soon as I ripped open my package this week, I couldn't wait to ink her up! I used to think that THIS image was my favorite from SIC, but the one from today is definitely my fav of the moment!!!
And look... I finished my card BEFORE I posted the challenge! I'm on a roll :) Oh man, I probably just TOTALLY jinxed myself.
Isn't she awesome? I couldn't decide what color her outfit should be, so I'll be making more soon :) I went with this little pink number today... and how fitting that Valentine's Day will be coming up soon. Doesn't she look wistful? Or maybe broken-hearted. Oh the possibilities :)
Stamps: MS182 (Stamp It Crazy... page down a little), From A-Z (TAC... retired)
Other: Copics, Crystal Lacquer, distresser, sanding block
The Crystal Lacquer makes her boots, skirt & sleeves look like vinyl-wear... me likey :) I mean, not for ME to wear, but she pulls it off nicely ;)
Ok, I had problems whittling down to two favorites for the last challenge... as usual... you guys are awesome! So, just this once, I picked three :)
HDH021 - Eerie Elegance Gruesome Threesome: Nans for her dreamy moonlit lady, and Melisa for her beautiful blood red skelly card, and Terra for her ghoulish couple in love. Please grab your GT badge from the sidebar ladies and linky it back to here! We want to get some more players to join the fun!
And the random draw winner for week HDH021, who will receive the awesome prize pack from Oz is... Alex!!! Alex, please email me your address and I'll forward that to Oz :) Thanks again, Oz, for sponsoring!!