HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :)
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH021.
4. Weekly giveaways! Some weeks will be loaded with loot, others not-so-much... but the thrill is in the win, right?! Some prizes shall be by random drawing, others hand picked... and I'm not telling you ahead of time :)
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card of the elegant persuasion. Tone-on-tone, timeless, or maybe just a little grown-up :)
Oz! How sweet is this prize pack?! Thanks, Oz... you are the best! But I hope that doesn't mean that you aren't going to play this week, we always LOVE seeing what you create.
I've got my card finished, but the photos are way too sucky... and not in a good way! I'm hoping to snap some quick pics before work tomorrow and upload tomorrow night.
HDH020 - Bubble Bubble Toil & Trouble Gruesome Twosome: Terra, for her creepy carnie girl, and Oz for her beyond fantastic flourished panel! Please grab your GT badge from the sidebar ladies and linky it back to here! We want to get some more players to join the fun!
Oz, should we just always put you in as a GT?! Maybe it should be a weekly Gruesome Twosome AND OZ :)