HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :) However, no extra 'points' are given either way.
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH020.
4. I'll have monthly contest giveaways... tune in for additional details.
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Bubble Bubble Toil & Trouble: Use These Ingredients
For this week's challenge, you are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card using the following ingredients: colors - violet, blue, & copper; a flourish, ribbon & image of your choice. You may ADD to this list of ingredients, but you must use ALL that are listed above.
BONUS: This week's challenge is sponsored by Stamp It Crazy! If you haven't visited this site, you really should... very cool images at VERY reasonable prices, quick shipping, and the owner is so nice! Barb from Stamp It Crazy will send this week's random drawing winner the MoonFairie stamp I've used in my challenge card!
Paper: Bazzill & White Ultrasmooth (TAC)
Ink: Cognac, Prussian Blue & Violete Palettes, Cosmic Copper Brilliance
Other: Grungeboard flourishes (Tim Holtz), MM gems, Scor-Bug, Stickles, & misc. ribbon
I had fun with this challenge & I hope you do too... let's get some participation this week! Don't forget... there will be a drawing for a freebie!