HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy is fine, but creepy is better :) However, no extra 'points' are given either way.
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (TACPCC, PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH014.
4. I'll have monthly contest giveaways... tune in for additional details.
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me... this could be stamp sets, handmade items, papers, halloweenie embellishments... you just never know.
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween page, project or card featuring a graveyard, headstones or a crypt.
Dark, dank, & silent... wait... what was that sound?!
I've got a lot of catching up to do! I've still got to give the shout out to the Gruesome Twosome for last week AND the week before AND announce who won the bonus drawing for last week... stay tuned.