HDH Macabre Monday Rules:
1. Create a Halloweenie SOMETHING (card, scrap page, altered item, whatever) that follows the specific Macabre Monday challenge given. Cutesy Halloween is fine, but creepy is better :) However, no extra 'points' are given either way.
2. You have until the following Sunday night @ 5pm central time to post your creation and linky back here.
3. If you upload to any online galleries (PW, PCP, SCS, etc.), please tag the title using HDH006.
4. Starting in September, I'll have monthly contest giveaways... more details to follow.
5. I'll be selecting a weekly Gruesome Twosome (my top two favorite creations) from all the players. At the end of every month these will be compiled and a Master of Macabre will be selected. He/she will be asked to be a guest blogger for the following month, if they so wish, and receive a little giftie from me (I have NO idea what this will be!!).
Ok, my little pretties... your challenge this week:
Perplexing Pigment Play
For this week's challenge, you are to take inspiration from this photo and create something using only the colors shown: black, white, orange, chartreuse green, & purple. No adding, no subtracting... this ain't no math class, baby... ;)
I like this photo... actually, I like what is IN the bowl of the photo. Don't you think M & M's should always be available in these colors? They make me happy...
Since I didn't get around to creating a little sumpin' sumpin' for this challenge, I'll have to post mine later this week! I know... my bad. BUT I've been working on some really fun stuff that you'll get to see soon! Curious? Too bad.. you'll just have to keep checking back... sucka! ;)
Gruesome Twosome for last week: Teri & Christina... for their true Movie Madness Mayhem! Teri's hand-drawn IT clown is amazing, and I love how Christina took a lovely Disney film and made it totally twisted ;) Grab your GT badge in the sidebar ladies!
Ok, let see some color... do you accept this week's challenge?.