Halloween already?
















Thought I'd share my 1st prize winner from Saturday! There are several different stamp companies represented in addition to TAC, and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know the names, but I'm sharing anyway! I purchased several of them at past stamp conventions, and half the time they don't put a card or anything in the bag with their name on it.

I think the tree is from Stamp Oasis, the creepy skeleton scene is one I got from Ebay, the broom is from BattleAxe, 'Believe in Magic' is from Viva Las Vegas, spider web and bats are from TAC. The crow and tombstones are from the same place (convention), and the 'If the broom fits...ride it' is another convention stamp.

Majority of the ribbon is from Martha Stewart, Target, and some misc. fiber. Scrapper's floss and Stickles are absolute musts! Transparent tags & fence from MM, and 'creepy crawly' tag is I-kandee. I dyed the shipping tag with Terra Cotta spray ink. VersaMark, Noir Palette, and Moonlight White Brilliance were the inks. I need to check to see who manufactured all the papers...



I really like this! What do you think?

Comments

Annie said…
Wow!! That is absolutely gorgeous!
Kim Ryden said…
Hey Barb! Cute Halloween stuff! I can't believe you have already started! Anyway, I just realized that I never told you where my pictures were taken. The Arboretum on 175th St. It's so beautiful there!
Stampin' Meg said…
Super cool-I love halloween!
Joani said…
Oh I so love this!
I love Halloween stuff ~ It's my favorite holiday to make cards for.
Great work!
Hugs,
Joani

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Returns

Little Hop of Horrors & a Spooky Hallow sneak peek!

More love and another Challenge Alert!